Hey everyone! I’m back showcasing one of the four looks that is currently trending at Sephora
First look that I chose is the smudge and smolder which pretty much is an intense smoky eye, lots of smudged out liner, I did a full eye with some color but focused on the liner as much as I could.
Here are the details:
- Giorgio Armani maestro foundation (11.5)
- Smashbox liqud halo foundation (10)
- Sephora collection colorful blush (flirt it up)
- Sephora collection bright future gel serum concealer (16 pot-de-creme)
- Kat Von D ‘medusa’ shadow as highlight
- NARS bronzer (casino)
- NARS concealer (amande)
- Kat Von D Serpentina palette shadows in ‘medusa’ ‘ankh’ ‘bloodmilk’ ‘scarab’ and loose pigment ‘prophet’
- NARS eye paint (snake eyes)
- Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liner (perversion)
- Make Up For Ever excessive lash mascara
- Benefit cosmetics ka-brow creme (5)
- Urban Decay vice lipstick (conspiracy)
Hope you guys like this look! Stay tuned to see looks featuring Chunky Glitter, Metallic Shades, and Chaotic Lashes!!
Until next time loves!!
Hey everyone! So I’ve decided that I am going to start posting random look of the days that I think are absolutely fantastic. And that I actually got some good pics of lol!
So for today I chose a fun glitter look because I finally got some glitter glue (thanks Too Faced!!) and because I attended an awesome master class by Make Up For Ever teaching us all about the textured eye!
- Marc Jacobs genius gel foundation (84 cocoa medium)
- Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay foundation (Deep Honey)
- Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhance (SX14)
- NARS blush (Goulue)
- Diorskin shimmer brick
- NARS velvet shadow stick in ‘sukhothai’
- Sugarpill shadow in ‘poison plum’
- Urban Decay shadow in ‘gravity’
- Kat Von D shadows in ‘succubus’ + ‘shax’ + ‘Ludwig’
- Wet n Wild mega sparkle confetti in ‘Lilac Frosting’
- Red Cherry Lashes in ‘1’
- Sephora collection kohl liner in ‘intense black’
- Make Up For Ever pro sculpting brow in ’30’
- Dior brow pencil in ‘brown’
- Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick in ‘Lolita’
- Lancôme juicy shaker in ‘berry in love’
Hope you enjoy this look and if you like for me to try other looks let me know the im the comments below!!
Some pics were taken with my iPhone 6S and Canon rebel SL1
Until next time!!
Hey everyone!! In addition to my usual Lipstick Tuesday post, I’d share my look of the day.
This look came at me last minute, last night, right before I washed my face lol. I did a rough draft with some random glitters and shadows and really like how it was coming out.
So this is the result from this morning!! These were taken with a combination of back cam and front cam from my iPhone 6S in natural light.
Break down of everything:
- Primed face with Sunday Riley Good Genes treatment
- NARS All Day luminous foundation in ‘New Orleans’ mixed with Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-hour full coverage foundation in ‘Deep Honey’
- NARS radiant creamy concealer in ‘Amande’ + ‘Caramel’
- NARS bronzer in ‘casino’
- NARS blush in ‘Goulue’ (an exclusive Sephora VIB Rouge Only product)
- Sephora Collection + Pantone Universe correct + conceal palette for contouring
- Melt Cosmetics shadow in ‘Amelie’ for highlight
- Set face with Boscia White Charcoal mattifying MakeUp Setting Spray
- Primed with Smashbox 24 hour photo finish shadow primer (my favorite. FAVORITE!!)
- Urban Decay shadow in ‘Loaded’ (top of upper wing)
- Sugarpill shadow in ‘poison plum’ (middle of upper wing + along the lower lash line)
- Inglot AMC loose pigment in’22’ (bottom of upper wing)
- Kat Von D Beauty shadows in ‘Harlow’ + ‘Wölf’ from the Ladybird palette (all over lid)
- Melt Cosmetics shadow in ‘Amelie’ as inner corner highlight
- Inglot gel liner in ’77’ (bottom wing liner) (greatest gel liner ever!! EVER!!)
- Red Cherry lashes in ’76’
- Sephora collection kohl liner in ‘mystic purple’ (lower lash line)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty fineline ultra-skinny gel eye crayon eyeliner in ‘blacquer’
- Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in ‘Ebony’
- Melt Cosmetics lipstick in ‘By Starlight’ (as base)
- OCC Makeup lip tar in ‘roller girl’ (just to brighten the color)
- Melt Cosmetics shadow in ‘promiscous’ (to give the lips a bit of metallic shine)
And there you go! This was my look for the day!! I don’t work at any place fancy, just a corporate office filing and processing paperwork. So glad my bosses are completely cool with my makeup looks lol.
Let me know if you would like more look of the days posted here!!
Until next time
Hey everyone I am back with yet another Lipstick Tuesday post. Last week when I received my Sephora gratis, I was given a sample of a new color from Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick collection (click here to see my first review on the lipstick collection itself and the color ‘Molasses’).
This time I received one of their newly released colors in ‘Kale’. I really wanted to swatch this against, ‘Blow’ from Melt Cosmetics but it dried up. Literally. But still I took pics of the lipstick because it is a super pretty deep green color. One of my co-workers said she felt like swamp thing in it, so I told her to use it for Halloween, lol!
Currently available at Sephora, retailing for $26.00 (USD)
On to the swatches (I got a tripod!! So I am able to use my Canon Rebel SL1 more. These swatches were taken with that!)
I went a step further and dabbed one of my favorite Urban Decay shadows (‘Lounge’) on top for a more metallic finish
Would you guys rock this bold lipstick? Let me know in the comments below!!
Until next time
I am back with another review and this time it is the new Urban Decay Naked Skin One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector in ‘DARK’. This product was a part of my monthly gratis allotment from my job.
What it does (excrept from Sephora.com)
Instantly blur imperfections and even out skintone, and achieve gorgeous skin that appears effortlessly perfected. With Urban Decay’s Naked Skin One & Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector, you’ll reap the benefits of skin treatment and SPF 20 protection with the coverage of a sheer foundation. There’s no need for foundation—one step and you’re done. The innovative, lightweight formula provides more coverage, hydration, and optical blurring than a BB or CC cream. It transforms the look of your skin with light-diffusing spheres so that flaws seem to disappear. Over time, pores appear smaller and skin looks noticeably firmer and more radiant. With a range of shades to cover a wide spectrum of skin tones, this oil-free formula is infused with nourishing ingredients (including peptides, vitamins and moisturizers). Sourced from the wu zhu yu plant, Gatuline® Radiances improve the look of radiance, tone, and texture.
All that is true! Definitly evened out my skin tone and blurred any imperfections I have, a total plus for me. In my opnion its feels like a cross between a BB/CC cream and a lightweight foundation. Perfect for those no makeup makeup look days.
There is one con, the color that was selected for me was not exactly perfect. The product contains a fair amount of zinc oxide + octinoxate. Obviously, the combonation of these items makes me look way lighter than I actually am. I may pick up a sample of ‘deep’ to compare the two shades and see which one would be a best fit.
These photos were taken indoors, in front of a window with a fair amount of natual light. No flash, no front cam, iPhone 6S.
Great thing though, I can mix the product with my Cover FX custom color drops to make it much more wearable.
I love Urban Decay products, I truly do, but typically I stay away from their facial products. It’s always hard for me to find the right shade without mixing two shades together.
Have you tried the One & Done complexion perfector? Did you like it? Let me know in the comments below!!
Until next time!!