Hey, hey everyone!
Typically I am not one to try and recreate look but the look Rihanna had from her ‘Wild Thoughts’ video has been increasing popular, so i figure I’d give it a try.
I loved, loved how this look turned out! Check the pics below!
- Primed with Urban Decay Optical Illusion Complexion primer
- Foundation: Kat Von D Beauty Lock it foundation D74+78 and Estée Lauder Double Wear Foundation (Nutmeg 6W2)
- Concealer – Kat Von D Beauty Lock it creme concealer D33 Warm
- Blush: NARS – Goulue
- Highlight – YSL glow shot and Tarte Amazonian Clay highlighter in ‘Stunner’
- Contour – Sephora Collection Correct + Conceal paletter #15+16
- Primer: NARS smudge proof eyeshadow base
- Urban Decay x Jean-Michel Basquiat Tenant palette shadows ‘Boom’ and ‘Untitled’
- OCC loose shadow ‘Nori’
- Sephora Collection lashes ‘Fierce’
- Kat Von D Beauty shadow ‘succubus’
- Taste Make Believe in Yourself palette shadow ‘Dream’
- Benefit Cosmetics – Ka-brow (5) + gimme brow (5)
- Kat Von D Beauty Studded Kiss lipstick – ‘Hexagram’ + ‘Chula’
- Smashbox Cosmetics – Be Legendary Liquid Lip ‘Crimson Chrome’
Let me know what you think in the comments!
until next time, xoxox