Hey everyone! I’m back showcasing one of the four looks that is currently trending at Sephora
First look that I chose is the smudge and smolder which pretty much is an intense smoky eye, lots of smudged out liner, I did a full eye with some color but focused on the liner as much as I could.
Here are the details:
- Giorgio Armani maestro foundation (11.5)
- Smashbox liqud halo foundation (10)
- Sephora collection colorful blush (flirt it up)
- Sephora collection bright future gel serum concealer (16 pot-de-creme)
- Kat Von D ‘medusa’ shadow as highlight
- NARS bronzer (casino)
- NARS concealer (amande)
- Kat Von D Serpentina palette shadows in ‘medusa’ ‘ankh’ ‘bloodmilk’ ‘scarab’ and loose pigment ‘prophet’
- NARS eye paint (snake eyes)
- Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liner (perversion)
- Make Up For Ever excessive lash mascara
- Benefit cosmetics ka-brow creme (5)
- Urban Decay vice lipstick (conspiracy)
Hope you guys like this look! Stay tuned to see looks featuring Chunky Glitter, Metallic Shades, and Chaotic Lashes!!
Until next time loves!!