Hey I am back with the 6th installment of my skin care favorites series (bare with me just one more group left!!)
As always if you want a quick run down of the series, check out the main post here.
So there has been an update in regards to my favorite moisturizers. For a while, I was using Jurlique Moisture Replenishing Day Cream until I started to realize it was breaking me out, terrible. What I didn’t know was that the main ingredient was Rose Hips oil, which I am terrible sensitive too. So I cropped it out of the photo. I did receive a new moisturizer from Philosophy in which I will discuss in another post.
First up as my favorite is the Lancôme Énergie De Vie The Light Lotion-in-Oil available at Sephora
- Hydrates and mattes the skin.
- Super light, gel in texture.
- When used after the Énergie De Vie cleansing oil, it provides extra hydration and softness to the skin.
- There are two different kinds, one for dull skin (Dullness Relief & Energy Recharge Daily Lotion) and (Daily Aqua-Gel, which I think is similar to the light lotion in oil)
Next up is Sunday Riley Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream available at Sephora
- It is my favorite!!
- Super, lightweight cream that gives a cooling sensation to the skin.
- Perfect for normal, combination, dry and sensitive skin.
- Contains two forms of hyaluronic acid and tamarind extract to help plumb and hydrate the skin. Papaya enzyme to smooth and exfoliate. Alpha-arbutin and giant white bird of paradise extract to help brighten hyperpigmentation spots and illuminate the complexion.
- Can be used a few different ways
- On top of makeup to seal in hydration and radiance
- To increase brightness, layer on top of Good Genes
- To increase hydration, use on top of Luna Sleeping night oil
Next is Ole Henriksen Sheer Moisturizer available at Sephora
- An oil-free moisturizer thats good for normal, combination, and dry skin. Though I have oily skin myself, I find it works well on my skin.
- Contains a multi-fruit AHA complex to help even the skin tone and smooth out the skins texture.
- Vitamin C to brighten, boost collagen, and firms the skin. Also provides antioxidant protection from the enviornmental damage.
- Licorice to naturally lighten dark spots and discoloration
- Pea extract and sugar to correct and prevent hyperpigmentation
- Chamomile to calm and condition the skin.
Finally is Tatcha Supple Moisture Rich Silk Cream available at Sephora and Tatcha wesbite.
- Good for normal, combination, and dry skin types.
- Super lightweight, gel cream that literally feels like silk on the face.
- Infused with an antiaging complex of green tea extract, for antioxidant protection, Okinawa red algae extract for moisture retention and texture, and Japanese rice bran extract, a multi-tasking ingredient focused on providing antioxidant and nourishing moisturizing benefts.
So this concludes my favorite moisturizers at the moment. Stay tune to read my final entry to my Skin Care Favorite series, eye creams!
Until next time,