Hey everyone I am back with another look featuring the new Modern Renaissance Palette from Anastaisa Beverly Hills and Lancôme Juicy Shakers lip gloss (there will be a future Lipstick Tuesday post about this one).
- Esteè Lauder double wear foundation in Sandalwood (6W1)
- NARS radiant creamy concealer in Amande + Caramel
- NARS blush in Goulue
- Guerlain terracotta bronzer in ebony (8)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance palette shadows in ‘warm taupe’ ‘golden ochre’ ‘love letter’ ‘regalar’ ‘cyprus umber’ ‘Tempera’ ‘Vermeer’
- Kat Von D Beauty tattoo liner ‘trooper’
- Sephora Collection kohl liner in ‘deep brown’
- Red Cherry Lashes in ‘227’
- Lancôme Sourclis Tint – Longwear Eyebrow Pen Ultra-Precise in ‘Noir (04)’
- Lancôme Juicy Shaker in ‘Berry in Love’
Hopefully soon, I will some video tutorials up, even if they are a quick minute or two.
Hope you like it!!
Until next time,