Hey everyone! So I’ve decided that I am going to start posting random look of the days that I think are absolutely fantastic. And that I actually got some good pics of lol!
So for today I chose a fun glitter look because I finally got some glitter glue (thanks Too Faced!!) and because I attended an awesome master class by Make Up For Ever teaching us all about the textured eye!
- Marc Jacobs genius gel foundation (84 cocoa medium)
- Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay foundation (Deep Honey)
- Kevyn Aucoin sensual skin enhance (SX14)
- NARS blush (Goulue)
- Diorskin shimmer brick
- NARS velvet shadow stick in ‘sukhothai’
- Sugarpill shadow in ‘poison plum’
- Urban Decay shadow in ‘gravity’
- Kat Von D shadows in ‘succubus’ + ‘shax’ + ‘Ludwig’
- Wet n Wild mega sparkle confetti in ‘Lilac Frosting’
- Red Cherry Lashes in ‘1’
- Sephora collection kohl liner in ‘intense black’
- Make Up For Ever pro sculpting brow in ’30’
- Dior brow pencil in ‘brown’
- Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick in ‘Lolita’
- Lancôme juicy shaker in ‘berry in love’
Hope you enjoy this look and if you like for me to try other looks let me know the im the comments below!!
Some pics were taken with my iPhone 6S and Canon rebel SL1
Until next time!!