Hey everyone!! In addition to my usual Lipstick Tuesday post, I’d share my look of the day.
This look came at me last minute, last night, right before I washed my face lol. I did a rough draft with some random glitters and shadows and really like how it was coming out.
So this is the result from this morning!! These were taken with a combination of back cam and front cam from my iPhone 6S in natural light.
Break down of everything:
- Primed face with Sunday Riley Good Genes treatment
- NARS All Day luminous foundation in ‘New Orleans’ mixed with Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-hour full coverage foundation in ‘Deep Honey’
- NARS radiant creamy concealer in ‘Amande’ + ‘Caramel’
- NARS bronzer in ‘casino’
- NARS blush in ‘Goulue’ (an exclusive Sephora VIB Rouge Only product)
- Sephora Collection + Pantone Universe correct + conceal palette for contouring
- Melt Cosmetics shadow in ‘Amelie’ for highlight
- Set face with Boscia White Charcoal mattifying MakeUp Setting Spray
- Primed with Smashbox 24 hour photo finish shadow primer (my favorite. FAVORITE!!)
- Urban Decay shadow in ‘Loaded’ (top of upper wing)
- Sugarpill shadow in ‘poison plum’ (middle of upper wing + along the lower lash line)
- Inglot AMC loose pigment in’22’ (bottom of upper wing)
- Kat Von D Beauty shadows in ‘Harlow’ + ‘Wölf’ from the Ladybird palette (all over lid)
- Melt Cosmetics shadow in ‘Amelie’ as inner corner highlight
- Inglot gel liner in ’77’ (bottom wing liner) (greatest gel liner ever!! EVER!!)
- Red Cherry lashes in ’76’
- Sephora collection kohl liner in ‘mystic purple’ (lower lash line)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty fineline ultra-skinny gel eye crayon eyeliner in ‘blacquer’
- Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in ‘Ebony’
- Melt Cosmetics lipstick in ‘By Starlight’ (as base)
- OCC Makeup lip tar in ‘roller girl’ (just to brighten the color)
- Melt Cosmetics shadow in ‘promiscous’ (to give the lips a bit of metallic shine)
And there you go! This was my look for the day!! I don’t work at any place fancy, just a corporate office filing and processing paperwork. So glad my bosses are completely cool with my makeup looks lol.
Let me know if you would like more look of the days posted here!!
Until next time